Today I will show you how to use a phone as a camera for ewelink APP, and you can add the camera to the other device interface.
Hello, I am Looky.Xu, here I will tell you how to DIY your smart controller.
First of all, this is the beta for Chinese ewelink account, I am not sure if it can work with English or other phone languages. If you have any questions please leave message here:
OK. Let’s start!
1. Download and install the ewelink camera APP on a android phone.
2. Download another beta ewelink APP on another android phone.
3. Login the same ewelink account, the you can see the camera device is on the device list.
4. Add camera to your other device interface.
5. Now you can check the device status from the camera.
OK! That’s all. Thank you for watching!
Eachen WIFI Strobe Smoke Detector Sensor Phone Call Push Alarm(Tuya Smart Life APP)
1. WiFi configuration: Load the battery then within 20 seconds, press and hold the test button for 5 seconds until the red LED blinks fast to enter pairing mode.
2. When the sensor is triggered, you will receive notification and sound alarm on APP.
3. You can stop playing sound on app if the sensor is triggered by non-emergency.
4. You can make a phone call by creating a smart scene if the sensor is triggered. The phone call is paid service.
5. Press the test button once per month to comfirm the sensor is connecting your wifi network and you will receive the test alarm on app.
EACHEN WiFi Vedio Doorbell Outdoor 1080HD Camera (Tuya Smart Life App)$67.00 – $69.00
1 x WiFi doorbell
1 x indoor chime
1 x pack of Screws with 2 AC wires
2x 18650 battery
1 x AC 18V power adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
Eachen Smart WiFi PM2.5 and Temperature and humidity Sensor Environmental Detector(Tuya Smart Life APP)
Use app: Tuya App, Tuya Smart Life App
Detects air quality in the environment: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10
Detect the current humidity and temperature
Laser sensing detection, detection data is more accurate
Smart scenes trigger by PM2.5/TEM/HUM